THINGS YOU CAN DO AT THE END OF THE FINANCIAL YEAR
- Run a sale
- Offer discounts for people to pay you before or after the 30th
- Make it an opportunity to completely refresh everything.
Always know about your last financial year to know where you should improve and what can you do more for the next years.
In your last financial year, you can consider these questions to have an idea of what will you do in your next financial year.
- Did you or did you not rate your sales goals, etc.? If not, do you know why not?
- What does that look like over the last couple of years?
- Are you in rapid growth?
If you know what the cycle of your business looks like, you can forecast expenditure and you can decide to continue or when you are going to take a break.
Whether it is service-based or product-based, there will be peaks and troughs. Looking back to your last financial year would be a great help to improve it. Knowing your lean month can you with your business plans. You can review your goals and do team days that will help drive the back end of your business.
HOW DO HAVE A CLEAN-END FINANCIAL YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS?
- Getting all the paperwork done
In this case, you will have enough time to reflect on the things that you will be doing in the next financial year that you didn't do in your last financial year.
Listen to this episode on the benefits of networking, on Youtube: